13 April 2013

10 photos of Paris

Holy week in Spain is wonderful and not to be missed. But this year I spent the week of vacation with my MOM in PARIS. 

Yep, doesn't get better than that. Besides seeing her, here were some of my favorite things from our trip:

The river. 


The Rodin museum. 


Free admission to it. (!!!) Not paying for museums as a student is wonderful, I recommend never getting older than 26.


I think the Louvre is maybe my idea of paradise. I knew it was an art capital, but after visiting I'm blown away by the amount of art making, patronage and appreciation that goes on in Paris. It's so great to see museums packed full of people looking at art.


Paris is also full of architecture from the middle ages. 
Like the conciergerie. 


And in case you're wondering where all the old printing/flying equipment is, check out the museum of Arts et Metiers.




I didn't expect to be blown away by the Eiffel Tower. I was blown away. I also really loved the architecture at the train stations, which reminded me of it.


So many public gardens. All this beauty is good for the soul, don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment